Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
Primary Skills: Autonomous Vehicles/Robots, Robotic Engineering, ROS, C++ on Linux, Embedded Systems
We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics domain. Positions are for iCube Logics (SG) Pte. Ltd @ Singapore.
- Design and implement vehicle control module and auxiliary vehicle payload interface module
- Design and implement behavioural and motion planning for autonomous ground vehicles
- Involve in field testing
- Prepare design documentation
- Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- Have 3-5 years’ of work experience in Software Development in a related domain
- Excellent C++ development skills on Linux Platforms, Java
- Experience in motion planning or control engineering
- Experience in control systems and optimal control methods
- Familiar with CAN Bus messaging
- Familiar with ROS, MRPT, Matlab
- Experience in embedded systems implementation, such as ARM, DSP or FPGA, would be an added advantage.
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
- Only candidates from Autonomous Robots / Vehicles domain can apply.
- Only candidates with lesser notice period/immediate joiners are preferred.
Send your updated resume to email@example.com if the opportunity interests you….!