Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
Primary Skills: SCRUM, QA, Quality Engineering, Automated Testing
Job Description: We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics domain. Positions are for iCube Logics (SG) Pte. Ltd @ Singapore.
- Lay a strong foundation of quality assurance by establishing QA processes, best practices and implementing QA tools to guarantee consistent delivery of quality software systems
- Responsible for planning, development, creation of test scenarios, reporting status, metrics and defect management
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for software development, testing and QA management
- Formulate process standardization, improvement, KPI, metrics
- Raise awareness, adoption and integration of QA process in product development
- Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- Experience in software testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies
- Extensive experience in writing test specifications and Automated Testing
- Experience in developing and implementing QA processes, scripting and tools
- Experience in test documentation, tracking and reporting
- Experience in SCRUM and Agile Methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills.
- Only candidates from Autonomous Robots / Vehicles domain can apply.
- Only candidates with lesser notice period/immediate joiners are preferred.
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if the opportunity interests you….!